Learn to set up Trust Wallet on both PC and Mac for easy access no matter where you are or what device you’re using. With this guide, Installing Trust Wallet will quickly become second nature; freeing you up to explore all the advantages and features of decentralized finance!
Trust Wallet is the most trusted and secure application to buy, store, collect NFTs and exchange and earn crypto currency. This app can help you in managing your addresses for you to send and receive crypto currency. Trust Wallet is a crypto currency wallet of Binance. Hence, it is supported and developed by the Binance team. Users can be assured of their security and support as this application is easily one of the safest decentralized crypto wallets.
- How does Trust Wallet work?
- System Requirements to Install Trust Wallet on PC
- Method 1: How to Use Trust Wallet on Desktop via WalletConnect
- Method 2: Install Metamask & Import Trust Wallet
- Key features of Trust Wallet for PC
- Can we use Trust Wallet using Chrome Extension?
- Is Trust Wallet available for Windows 11 and 10?
- FAQs about Trust Wallet App
How does Trust Wallet work?
You can use Trust Wallet to either create a new wallet or you can restore a wallet. A software that stores the private keys to your crypto currency holdings is known as a wallet. A wallet helps in keeping records of transactions using two keys- public key and private key.
Public key- An address that you send out to others in order to receive crypto
Private key- Allows you the ownership of the wallet.
Following are a few steps you can take to create a new wallet-
- Write down your security words and keep them safe.
- You’ll be taken to the main screen of the app,
- Secure your wallet with an extra level of security.
- Click on “settings” in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Security” and set an app lock with a passcode.
- In case you want to add more crypto, press the icon on the top right hand side of the screen.
Following are the steps you can take to restore a wallet-
- Run the Trust Wallet Application and go to Settings.
- In the Settings screen, you will find Wallets. Click on it to display the wallets that you currently have.
- Click on the “+” sign on the upper right corner to access the Import Screen. Click on Multi-Coin Wallet.
- Type in the recovery phrase and put in the name of the wallet. Click on Import.
How to trade on Trust wallet:
Step 1: Click Swap on the right side of the phone screen on the main page.
Step 2: Select Swap if we want to buy coins at market price. Select Exchange if you want to buy a token with a pre-set price.
Step 3: Select the coin or token you want to get another token.
System Requirements to Install Trust Wallet on PC
The Trust Wallet app is a crypto wallet for mobile devices where registration isn’t required. It’s available for iOS, Android, and Google Play users. Google Play Android Requires Android 6.0 or later App Store, whereas, iOS requires iOS 11.0 or later. Trust Wallet is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch etc.
Method 1: How to Use Trust Wallet on Desktop via WalletConnect
Following are the steps to use import Trust Wallet on desktop-
- Open the application on your browser.
- Click on Connect Wallet.
- Click on WalletConnect on the dialog.
- Run the Trust Wallet app on your mobile device and go to Settings.
- On the Settings tab, click on WalletConnect.
- Scan the QR code generated by WalletConnect on your PC.
- Click on CONNECT to authorize the connection.
Method 2: Install Metamask & Import Trust Wallet
Following are the steps to install Metamask and import Trust Wallet-
- Open the Trust Wallet app on your device and tap on Settings the bottom navigation menu.
- Click on Wallets to show a list of all your available wallets.
- Go to the wallet you want to export to Metamask and tap on the 3 dots beside it to show details of the wallet.
- Click on Show Recovery Phrase on the page containing the details of the selected wallet, and reveal the recovery phrase of the wallet.
- Trust Wallet will warn you about the risks associated with exposing your recovery phrase, select on I understand the risks, and click the CONTINUE button.
- Click on COPY to copy your recovery phrase to the clipboard.
Key features of Trust Wallet for PC
- Helps you to buy Bitcoin in less than 5 minutes.
- Helps you to earn interest on the crypto in your wallet.
- Helps you to see all your collectibles.
- Helps you in exchanging your crypto without leaving the app.
- Helps you in tracking charts and prices.
- Helps you keeping your crypto safe from hackers and scammers.
- Helps you in using your favourite decentralized apps.
Can we use Trust Wallet using Chrome Extension?
It is not possible to use Trust Wallet on Chrome. Trust Wallet is also not available as a Chrome extension. You can only download the application on the App Store and Google Play Store of your mobile device. However, if you have the MetaMask Chrome extension, it is possible import Trust Wallet to it without any transaction fees.
Is Trust Wallet available for Windows 11 and 10?
Trust wallet was created for both Android and iOS mobile devices but not for PC. An emulator makes it possible to easily run Android apps in a Windows 10 and 11. It is possible to use the Trust Wallet application on Windows 10 and 11 with the help of an emulator only.
FAQs about Trust Wallet App
Is Trust Wallet Windows version free?
The Trust Wallet application is free to download. It helps you manage your addresses for sending and receiving crypto. It also provides you the ability to do other crypto transactions.
Is Trust Wallet safe to download?
Trust Wallet is one of the safest crypto wallets. Hence, using Trust Wallet will help in keeping your crypto safe. Although, you still need to be cautious when securing your crypto currency from threats.
Does Trust Wallet have a Web app?
Trust Wallet is without a doubt, one of the most secure mobile crypto wallet available on this day. However, it is still a necessity to follow Trust Wallet’s security instructions to ensure the utmost security of your crypto currency. All you need to do is write down your recovery phrase and add a passcode to your wallet!
Trust Wallet is one of the most secure applications to deal with crypto currency. Although this application is officially available only for mobile devices, with the help of Android emulators, Trust Wallet can be availed in Windows 7, 10, 11 as well.